1. Receive & Start Onboarding
Your employer will send you an invitation by email to commence your onboarding. The invitation email will look like this.
Click Start Onboarding. If don't yet have an account with Expedo, you will be prompted to create a password.
2. Welcome Message & Introduction Video
After activating your account, your will see a welcome message from your employer.
3. Letter of offer
In this step, you will be presented with a letter of offer which details the conditions of your employment. Here you can:
Send a message to ask questions about your letter of offer.
Download a PDF copy of the letter of offer.
Accept or decline the offer.
4. Signing of Contract
Once you have accepted the letter of offer, you will be presented with your digital employment contract. At this step, you must sign it. You will find an option to sign it digitally.
Next, you will be informed that your information will be shared with third parties, such as banks, relevant government authorities, and other benefits funds, throughout their employment. You will be asked to acknowledge this.
6. Worker Dashboard - Get Started
You will be taken to review and complete the following information:
Bank Account Details where you will receive your remuneration
Superannuation Details (applicable if you are employed in Australia)
7. Work Rights
In this step, you will be asked to upload proof of your right to work in the country you are being employed.
8. Policy Documents & Induction Courses
You may be asked to read policy documents and view a short induction course.
9. Finalise & Submit Onboarding
This is the final step of your onboarding where you will submit your onboarding.
This step requires a two-factor authentication, where a code will be sent to the mobile phone you declared to your employer. You will need to enter that code on the screen in order to proceed. If the code contains any letters, they will need to be entered in the same case as per seen on your phone.
Once you submit your onboarding, your employer will review it.
While your onboarding is being reviewed by your employer, you will not be able to log in to Expedo.
You should expect any of the following to happen:
- Your employer will observe any part of your onboarding. You will be notified of this by email with a link for you to view the observations where you will be able to make the necessary corrections and submit your onboarding again, or
- Your employer will approver your onboarding. Your will be notified of this by email. Once this happens, you will be able to log in to Expedo.