The Workers List page is provided with filter options and bulk-selection options, allowing you to generate and process changes for a list of specific worker records that match key criteria.
Click on the corresponding title to jump directly to the specific section of this guide.
Table of Contents
- Access to Workers Filters Option
- Types of Filters
- Additional Search Filter Actions
- Removing and Resetting Filters
Access to Worker Filters Option
Step 1. Log in to Xemplo.
Step 2. Click the Workers in the navigation menu.
Step 3. Use the search filter menu to look up workers.
Types of Filters
There are two types of filters:
Important: When logged in as an Administrator, only Basic Filters are available to use. Administrators can select a single option from a dropdown list of all active companies that they have access to.
To use Advanced Filters, a user must be logged in as a Client User for a selected company.
You can use identifiers to pull up worker records. Basic filters include
- Company (when logged in as an Administrator only) - a dropdown menu that allows a user to select a specific company.
- Worker Identifier – a text entry option that allows users to search for workers by their name, their reference ID, or their email address.
- Worker Status – a dropdown option allowing users to filter the list to include enabled, disabled, or all workers.
How to Search Workers Using Basic Filters
If using Company ID (Administrator Users only)
Step 1. Select the required company from the dropdown options.
If using Worker Identifiers
Enter one worker identifier in the search box and press the Enter key.
If using Worker Status
Use the drop-down menu to display enabled or disabled worker records.
The Advanced Filters provides you with more refined worker records results based on the criteria you defined. Click on the Add filter drop-down menu to access the Advanced Filter option.
How to Use the Advanced Filters Option
You can add and remove criteria filters to narrow down your search results.
Refer to the list below for the available criteria to choose from in the advanced filter option. Users can combine multiple criteria in their search session.
- Position – will display all active workers in the company that matches the positions being selected.
|Note: This criterion will display all workers working in the selected positions including the default positions.
Default positions mean the first position assigned to a worker upon joining the company.
- Department – if selected will display all workers corresponding to the selected department/s.
- Sites – will display all active workers allocated to the selected site/s.
- State – is only available for Australian Xemplo users. If selected, it will display all workers whose personal address is located in the selected Australian state/s.
- Manager – this criterion will display all client users in the selected company. If selected, will show all workers' reporting to the selected manager/s.
|Note: This filter will not be available for users in a Team Manager role, because the list of workers displayed is already filtered to their own team unless they are an HR Manager or an Administrator.|
Additional Search Filter Actions
Individual or Bulk Selection of Records
Users have the option to select specific or all records displayed in the search results. They do this by an individual or bulk selection.
If individual selection
The user can select one record from the list by manually clicking on the desired record from the grid or list.
If bulk selection
Click the Select All [number of] workers link at the top menu.
|Note: The number of workers is the total number of available workers that match the selected criteria.
In addition, the selection will include all records returned in the current search, not just records displayed on the first page.
|Important: Users can’t deselect a worker record when using bulk selection. Click the Cancel to undo all selected results, before selecting a record or group of worker records to manage.|
Send Letter and Assign Course Actions
Once a list of desired records has been selected from the Worker List, the user has the option to select processing actions for the selected records in bulk.
The available processing actions include:
- Send Letter – the user can select the Send Letter option from the top of the screen to send a letter to all workers selected in the list.
- Assign Course - the user can select the Assign Course option from the top of the screen to assign all workers selected in the list to the desired course.
How to Send Letter
Step 1. After filtering the worker's list, click on the Send Letter button.
Step 2. Users will be directed to the Letter Templates set up page.
Step 3. Select the letter and provide the necessary information before clicking the Send Letters button.
How to Assign Course
Step 1. After filtering the worker list and selecting the required worker records from the list, click on the Assign Course button.
Step 2. Users will be directed to the Enrol a worker in a course page.
Step 3. Select the course you want to assign. Once the course has been assigned, a success message will appear to advise that the workers have been assigned to the course.
Download a Worker's Information
A user can also download key information for the selected worker/s using the Download option.
The following worker information can be downloaded:
- Work Rights – the user can download the work rights status for all selected workers.
- Licences – the user can download a list of licences recorded for all selected workers.
- Export all as CSV (comma-delimited format) – the user can extract a CSV of all selected records with all key information for each worker.
How to Download a Worker’s Information
Step 1. After filtering the worker list and selecting the required worker records from the list, click on the Download Reports.
Step 2. Select Worker Details in the list.
Step 3. Select PDF, Excel or CSV, then click the Download report button.
Removing and Resetting Filters
There are multiple ways to remove a filter or reset all filters and start a new search:
Remove a Criteria
Step 1. Click the Add filters drop-down.
Step 2. Click on the criteria to deselect.
Step 3. The worker's list results will be updated accordingly with the remaining selected criteria.
Another way is clearing subcriteria.
Clear a Subcriteria
Step 1. On the filter section menu, select the criteria you want to manage.
Step 2. You can deselect manually a selection from the list by clicking on the item.
Or, click the Clear Selection option, to remove all selections from a criterion:
Selected filters will stay for the duration of the user’s session or until the browser is refreshed.
Note that, this option will not remove the criteria but only the subcriteria unless the filter is fully reset.
Resetting Advanced Filters
Clicking the Reset option will clear out all filters and criteria selected and will refresh the worker list to all active workers in the company.