In this guide, you'll learn how to manually export a worker to KeyPay. If you have not yet integrated into KeyPay, you'll need to do that first.
Step 1. Log in to Expedo as Administrator.
Step 2. Click on the Timesheets icon found on the left-hand side menu.
Step 3. Scroll down to the Workers section and click Employee Export.
Step 4. On the Employee Export page, what you'll only see is a list of workers that are successfully onboarded in Expedo and their corresponding export statuses - Exported, Do Not Export, and Error.
Before moving on to the next step, let's first understand what each status means.
Understanding the Types of Export Statuses in Employee Export
Exported status means a worker is exported successfully to KeyPay. This happens if you:
- Enabled auto-export onboarding settings in your KeyPay integration, or
- Manual export to KeyPay is completed.
For statuses Do Not Export and Error can mean:
- Auto-export failed, or
- Error due to invalid data or missing information in a worker's profile
You can hover your mouse pointer on these error statuses and get more details on what's causing the error.
Lastly, Ready For Export status appears if:
- A worker is successfully onboarded but, you opted to disable auto-export onboarding settings in your KeyPay integration, or
- Worker information is ready for manual export.
Step 5. Click on the corresponding Export button of a worker.
Step 6. It'll take a couple of seconds for the system to process the request. If successful, a confirmation message will appear like in the screenshot below:
Note: You can export a worker multiple times as needed whenever a user updates information on their profile. If you've enabled auto-export, Expedo will automatically update their information in KeyPay.